For the Brother
DCP/MFC Series printers:
the front cover and leave open while completing the following steps.
should read “Front Cover open”.
the ‘OK’ button down for a few seconds.
should read “Replace Drum”.
NOT follow prompts on screen.
in * 0 0 (Star Zero Zero) on the keypad.
the cover. Your toner and drum have been reset.
For the Brother HL Series printers:
1. Open front door.
2. Turn off printer.
3. While holding down the GO button, turn printer back on.
4. When all four LEDs light up release GO button. All LEDs will turn off.
5. Press the GO button 2 times. The 3 LEDs (toner, drum, paper) will light up
6. Press the GO button 5 times.
7. Paper light will be blinking.
8. At this point the toner end-of-life condition has been reset. Close front